1. Move from feeling unsure & inexperienced, inadequate & inhibited to having confidence in yourself as a sexual partner – knowing that you can please her and yourself
2. Learn how to handle a loss of erection – it doesn’t have to kill the experience
3. Rid yourself of performance anxiety and really be present for the full enjoyment of sex
4. Control when you ejaculate – Yes, you can!
5. Rebound from distracting thoughts during sex
6. Develop realistic expectations about sex
7. Get all those embarrassing questions you’ve always wondered about answered: where is that G-Spot? Am I normal? Do I last long enough? Why don’t I want to have sex more? Can I ever get past a really badly humiliating sexual experience? Are we just sexually incompatible? Am I using porn too much?
8. Increase your comfort with talking about sex with your partner – and help her do this as well
9. Get the playfulness and fun back into sex
10. Save your relationship